Thursday, March 19, 2009

Re: Email Addresses/Spam

We do not post e-mail addresses on our website. We use the "survey tool"
through Finalsite to create text boxes that are sent to a person's e-mail
address to avoid posting any e-mail addresses on the website.

We use Barracuda... but still found a lot of spam getting into our e-mail.
We switched over to g-mail, which is free...and can use your own domain
name...and since then, we are 99.9% spam free.

Jeanne Rice
Southern CT Hebrew Academy
www.schacademy.org

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 9:08 AM, CHRISTOPHER BUTLER <cbutler@stjohnsprep.org