Thursday, May 8, 2008

Re: renovation feedback

We have 2 hardwired labs and 3 mobile carts for 240, K-8. Our mobiles
get A LOT of use in the middle school grades. One of our hardwired labs
is open for two hours each morning and nearly all day on Fridays.
Teachers tend to grab one of the carts to use in their room rather than
relocate to the lab. So, other than scheduled lab time, the hardwired
labs don't get a lot of use.=20

That being said, the time to start up/shut down and wireless versus
hardwired connectivity are issues to consider.

sherry

Sherry Ward
Director of Technology
Alexandria Country Day School