Thursday, May 8, 2008

Re: PK-2 Assessment Tool

Lynn,

I worked with CP a bit when it was in beta testing and early roll =20
out. Contact me off the list and I will be happy to share my =20
observations about it's strengths, limitations and appropriateness of =20=

fit for Pk-2.

Carolyn Wilson Koerschen
cwilsonk@gmail.com
415-812-4007

On May 8, 2008, at 1:52 PM, Lynn Sanborne wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm new to this list. I've found the archives very helpful on many =20
> topics.
> Many thanks!
>
> Our PK-12 school is considering assessment tools for the early years.
>
> Have any of you had experience with:
>
> Children=92s Progress Academic Assessment (CPAA): comprehensive PK-2
> Mathematics and Language Arts assessment system
>
> If so: have you found this a useful tool? How have your students, =20
> teachers
> and parents reacted to it?
>
> Thanks in advance for your advice. Cheers
>
> Lynn Sanborne, MSW
> Middle School and Senior School Counselor
> Sewickley Academy
> 315 Academy Avenue
> Sewickley, PA 15143
>
> tel: 412-741-2230 ext. 3363
> email: lsanborne@sewickley.org

> Submissions to ISED-L are released under a creative commons, =20

carolynwilsonkoerschen
cwilsonk@gmail.com