Friday, May 9, 2008

Re: ISED/ Substitute document cameras

You may want to consider eBay. There are several sellers with
quality photography products. A light stand intended for close-up
work may do. Can you share which digital cameras are you using that
work at a macro level? We have one Avervision doc cam - $700 - that
works great, but I'd love to hear more about your system. We've had
a number of requests this spring for more doc cams.

Tami Brass
http://www.tech4teaching.org
http://del.icio.us/brasst
tamilb@mac.com
tbrass@spa.edu
In times of change, learners inherit the Earth, while the learned
find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no
longer exists. -- Eric Hoffer