Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Re: ISED Grading Software

We have been using FAWeb all year and so far so good. There are some
tricks to it (mostly in the set up) that you have to get used to.
You just have to find the right check boxes to get it running. Even
my pickiest faculty members have masted it. It runs very smoothly
with EE 7.

One of the great features is the ability for all of our mentors
(advisors) to go into FAWeb and see current grades for their
advisees. Makes it simple to report progress to parents.

The feature I like is grading and writing grade comments with FAWeb.
The faculty have enjoyed the freedom of doing grading and comments
from dorms or home or anywhere they can get online. Makes my job of
compiling grades much easier.

Joe Lennertz
Academic Dean
Wayland Academy