Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Re: Looking for input on Web hosts (Part2??)

Stratford uses finalsite for our webpage. They host it and we have never b=
een down. We can edit it from anywhere we have internet access. It takes =
all the worry of maintaining a site completely away. They also have great =
support and turn around time.

Shirley

Shirley Harris
Stratford Academy