Thursday, November 15, 2007

Re: Still/Video Audit templates/pdfs?

I would be interested in this as well.
Thank you,
Jayme

Jayme Johnson
Director of Academic Technology

Village School
780 Swarthmore Avenue
Pacific Palisades, California 90272
310-459-8411 x120
jjohnson@village-school.com
http://www.village-school.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Don McNamee [mailto:donmcnamee1@mac.com]=20
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 12:28 PM
To: ISED-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Still/Video Audit templates/pdfs?

Dear all,

I'm taking on board the audit and management of all the still/video =20
kit we have on our campus for Feb 08 (our new school year).

I'm working on the assumption there is a lot of kit in drawers and =20
cupboards that have been purchased over the years that is either not =20
working, needs maintenance or is no longer around.

Do any of you have templates/pdfs that I can look at/use to help with =20
the audit and management process that will commence in a months time? =20
i.e. serial numbers, model/make, dept, last serviced etc.

We're moving into a brand new ICT building in two weeks...so I'll have =20
the space and person power to do this....so we can have better use of =20
our kit on campus for next year - consolidation....moving away from =20
teacher 'ownership of kit' on mass...

Cheers,

Don
ICT Service Manager