Monday, November 26, 2007

Re: Frequency of advisor group meetings

Our fifth grade team meets each week for one full period (40 minutes) to
discuss students and other issues. It is an opportunity to make sure
that all of us are aware of potential problems. It is also an
opportunity to make sure that no child "falls between the cracks."

Joan

Dr. Joan Pearlman
Fifth Grade Language Arts
The Pingry School