Monday, November 26, 2007

Re: ID Tech Camps

I have sent my kids to that camp for the last 2 years. The camp, IMO, is
very good for kids who are highly motivated. I would also question
sending a child for more than one or two weeks (again based on the
motivation of the child). My kids liked it but, tired of it after the 2
weeks. He was talking different classes in each of the weeks. Hope this
helps.

David Held
Director of Technology
Poughkeepsie Day School