Monday, November 26, 2007

Re: Frequency of advisor group meetings

I certainly read this post too quickly this morning. I was a bit too invigorated by the holiday break! I still recommend doodle.ch for advisory/parent meetings, but my post was off topic.

As far as advisory meetings, our Upper School meets in advisory every other week for 30 minutes. Advisors are also encouraged to meet individually with advisees on a regular basis.

Hope this helps,

- Alex

Alex Ragone
Director of Technology