Monday, November 26, 2007

Re: Small Schools' Schedules

We are slightly larger (just under 600 students PK-12), and we run a 6
day rotating block schedule for MS/US and an independently scheduled LS
day, also on a 6 day rotation. The blocks in the MS/US rotate within the
day except one block intended to accommodate adjunct faculty who have
other jobs and cannot have their classes float through the day. If you
are interested in further detail, feel free to contact me directly.

Andrea Danial
Manlius Pebble Hill School

adanial@mph.net