Thursday, November 29, 2007

Re: a question about parent access to your building

Our policy is pretty much the same as stated by Kris, but our office is
right at the front door to the school, and there are two people in the
office almost all the time. The office has glass surrounding it so it
should be easy to monitor the comings and goings of visitors. The
problem is that both of our office employees are busy and cannot keep a
constant eye on who is entering and leaving the building.=20
Most parents do sign in and get a visitor's tag during the day, but that
rarely happens either before or after school. =20

Dr. Joan Pearlman
Fifth Grade Language Arts
The Pingry School
jpearlman@pingry.org