Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Re: Art/Technology Festival

We have an Art Festival for our lower school and showcase student's art
work k-5. The PTA assists us in recruiting volunteers but our Art
teacher is responsible for the event. Every child's art is show-cased,
we also showcase different arts related activities which change on an
annual basis but have included an open chess tournament, musical
performances, a small theatrical presentation, Judo demonstration and a
sewing/knitting demonstration. =20

Rahel Rosner
Chief Operating Officer
Solomon Schechter School of Westchester