Friday, November 16, 2007

Re: Online surveys

Hi Connie,
We've been using a tool for a couple of years called Survey Console. =
They have a free trial but it's a paid service. Very powerful - we're =
able to use it to generate all types of reports, do trend analysis, etc. =
We use it for any and all types of surveys including our community =
climate surveys. The link is www.surveyconsole.com
=20
Shabbi
=20