Monday, November 26, 2007

Re: Frequency of advisor group meetings

Our advisory groups (4-7 students) meet every day for 10 minutes to get dai=
ly announcements and "check in" with the advisor, and we set aside two 45-m=
inute meeting periods (already in the schedule) for advisor-advisee individ=
ual conferences in weeks when students get progress reports and report card=
s (twice a quarter). Preregistering for the next year's or next semester's=
classes is also done during these individual meeting times.

Margaret Grissom