Monday, November 26, 2007

Re: Displays in School Foyers

A forum for independent school educators <ISED-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU> writes:
>We like it because we don't need a lot of support to run it. You can
>certainly do it for cheaper stringing together different things from
>Powerpoint to Filemaker Slideshows to Keynote, etc.
We are using Keynote for images with some text slides to describe images. Friends decided to forego any announcements, etc and only uses it for pictures of activities, events, art work etc. It has made it simple to use, and I think it has been a wise
decision to use it only for this purpose.

George Orio
Friends Seminary
222 East 16th Street
New York, New York 10003