Friday, November 16, 2007

Re: Please consider joining the new "Independent School Educators Network"

This same subject of teacher social networks came across our state =
independent listserv where one of our teachers has created a social =
networking site for Virginia Independent Schools at Ning.=20

In addition, there is a less "busy" site set up at TeacherPlaces.com for =
connecting with colleagues in a Professional Learning Community. This is =
where we have set up a Tablet PC community for sharing experience in =
blog form which is quite different from the School Computing Wiki =
section on Tablets.

You might want to check that out as well.

sherry

Sherry Ward
Alexandria Country Day School