Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Re: broadcasting podcasts??

I would think that a local broadcast unit such as those used to broadcast m=
usic coordinated with Christmas lights would do the trick. What a cool idea=
. I would not consider anything that would encourage the parents to get on =
their wireless computer or phone during carpool. That would just be an acci=
dent waiting to happen. However, the other would simply broadcast a local s=
ignal to an FM station far down the dial. Interesting idea...

Chris Bigenho
Director of Educational Technology
Greenhill School
4141 Spring Valley Road