Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Re: Science and math software programs for elementary students

In the past, I have used the Sidewalk Science series with students. We have=
the "Bugs" program here. It is very comprehensive, and can be used in a cl=
assroom or lab setting. http://www.tomsnyder.com/products/product.asp?SKU=
=3DSIDSID=20

For math, one of my favorite programs for k-2 is The Graph Club 2. http://w=
ww.tomsnyder.com/products/product.asp?SKU=3DGRPV20&Subject=3DMath=20

Both of these are by Tom Snyder. This publisher offers a lot of titles - I =
have tried many of them, and love them all. I recommend taking a look!=20

Homepage: http://www.tomsnyder.com/=20
Math: http://www.tomsnyder.com/products/products.asp?Subject=3DMath=20
Science: http://www.tomsnyder.com/products/products.asp?Subject=3DScience=20

~Jayme