Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Re: Blackbaud Raiser's Edge/Financial Edge OnDemand

On Feb 22, 2010, at 3:38 PM, Barbara McGinley wrote:

> Hi,
> We are currently using OnDemand and it has given our staff the ability
> to work from home which we could not do before changing to this
> service.

Are staff users at home using their own PC or a school supplied
computer? If the former what steps were taken to guard against a
zombied home computer with malware, keystroke recorders, and the like
that could capture the school's RE or FE data passing through home
computer?

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Nelson