Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Re: Printing Strategies

We are spending about $4K per year not including the leases for 5
BizHub Copiers. We have 30 networked laser printers and 8 Admin
printers. This does not include paper or staples and the occasional
repair of the printers. The only maintenance contract is for the
copiers and that is included in the lease.

Fred Austin
Technology Director
The Oakwood School
Greenville, NC