Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Re: Projectors vs. LCD TVs?

One of the things that I have been wondering about is the possible impact o=
f HD and some of the newer technologies on the horizon on the lifecycle of =
our current projectors. How soon will we need a different type of projector=
and/or connection?

Linda Jacobs Swarlis, Ph.D.
Director of Information Services and Library

56 S. Columbia Avenue
Columbus, OH 43209
614.252.0781 ext. 129
FAX: 614.252.0571