Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Re: Printing Strategies

We use a central hub idea. Each division (lower school, middle school
and upper school) have their own B&W laser printers they keep in the
hallway. We have a copy machine networked to print in each division.
We have a high yield laser printer in the media center as well as a
color solid ink Xerox Phaser 8560 (which we have been very pleased
with). This takes care of teachers and students but administrators are
a different breed all together. They, of course, all want to have their
own printers... we won't go into that though.

Tim
Groves Academy