Monday, February 22, 2010

Re: Programming course for the iPod, iPod Touch and iPad

OK, so there seems to be some interest. There is an existing Group over on
ISENET which we can use to get started. If needed we can move to a wiki down
the road.

The url is: http://isenet.ning.com/group/iphoneitouchprogrammingclasses

Thanks,

Fred