Sunday, February 28, 2010

Re: The most tweeted remark from the 2010 NAIS annual conference...

I want to echo the thoughts and thanks to those at NAIS who reported, shared
reflections, and who live-blogged the various sessions.

As someone who was unable to attend, It allowed me a glimpse and an
opportunity to trade thoughts and ideas with others in this fine community.

What I am currently enjoying is the conversation which is continuing after
the fact, which in fact, is amplifying the original thoughts. I appreciate
that about this community.

These conversations are especially enlightening given my set of reading,
Jacob's *Curriculum 21, *Pink's *Drive, *and Goden's *Linchpin.*

This upcoming week, I will be traveling to New York to attend the TEDxNYED
conference (www.tedxnyed.com). I will be doing my best to replicate
the graciousness of Chris, Demetri, and others by tweeting and live-blogging
as much of the conference as I can. I also look forward to meeting many of
you for the first time, face to face.

Vinnie

[ For info on ISED-L see https://www.gds.org/podium/default.aspx?t=128874 ]
Submissions to ISED-L are released under a creative commons, attribution, non-commercial, share-alike license.
RSS Feed, http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?RSS&L=ISED-L