Sunday, February 28, 2010

Re: The most tweeted remark from the 2010 NAIS annual conference...

Chris, thanks for all you did to allow those of us who were not able
to attend--to attend. Also, please note, we have an independent
schools diigo group here that many of us have been using for some time:
http://groups.diigo.com/group/independent-school-collaboration
Susan