Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Re: Projectors vs. LCD TVs?

I would hope that classrooms are moving to getting interactive =
whiteboards. If this is the trend, projectors are better, as you can =
add the board, and use the same projector. =20
=20
However, if this is not the case, then I think TVs have a higher initial =
cost but a lower cost over the life of the product. I would not get =
anything less than 60" and these are under the $2,000 point now. =20
=20
Renee Ramig
Seven Hills School