Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Re: NAIS Community bloggers, TDF and more

I hope everyone will come by the Constructivist Consortium booth to say, =
"hi," and enter the drawing for a full Constructing Modern Knowledge =
registration or a large collection of creativity software from =
Constructivist Consortium Member Companies!

On Feb 23, 2010, at 8:44 AM, Bigenho, Chris wrote:

> The list of bloggers continues to grow. There is so much to learn from =
this group of reflective individuals. I hope you will take this =
opportunity to join the NAIS AC online community, read through the =
blogs, check out the selections for The Daily Find, and join in the =
conversations on Twitter, blog comments, Diigo, Facebook and more. You =
can learn more about the NAIS Annual Conference Online Community at =
http://naisac10.wordpress.com/about/. For how to participate, check out =
http://naisac10.wordpress.com/how-to-participate/. Finally, you can =
follow the entire community through the NAIS Annual Conference Online =
Community Dashboard at =
http://www.netvibes.com/naisac10#Conference_Dashboard.
>=20
> Now...The Daily Find =
(http://naisac10.wordpress.com/2010/02/23/the-daily-find-feb-23-2010/). =
Check out the three highlighted blog posts from our coummuntiy as well =
and the many others that are listed on the blog roll. I hope to see you =
in San Francisco in a couple of days. If you are not able to join us at =
the conference, you can follow from a distance through the online =
community.
https://www.gds.org/podium/default.aspx?t=3D128874 ]