Monday, February 22, 2010

Re: Blackbaud Raiser's Edge/Financial Edge OnDemand

A forum for independent school educators <ISED-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU> writes:
>To piggyback on this thread -
>
>Has anyone begun using Blackbaud's enrollment/re-enrollment tools as an
>alternative to infosnap? We'd be interested in talking to anyone who has
>experience with these tools. We realize Enrollment was only in production
>starting this year, so we're especially interested in that.
>
>Thanks!
>
>Jen
>
>Jennifer Davenport
>Administrative Computing Coordinator
>Riverdale Country School
>Bronx, NY 10471

Keep this thread open please. We are currently using InfoSnap and are very interested in whether BB's enrollment/re-enrollment tools are a good alternative.

Thanks.

Marilyn

Marilyn Kelley Director of ISS
mkelley@blakeschool.org (v) 952-988-3408
http://www.blakeschool.org (f) 952-988-3412

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye." The Little Prince