Sunday, February 28, 2010

Re: The most tweeted remark from the 2010 NAIS annual conference...

I also appreciated this comment made in the roundtable discussion =
between Megan Smith V.P. at Google, Milton Chen of the George Lucas =
Foundation, Wanda Martinez president of the New Tech Network, and =
Shelley Goldman, professor of ed. at Stanford University.=20

=93We are so comfortable with what we have today, we look for =
confirmation of our existing hypothesis. We look in the rearview mirror. =
The future either looks like the present or a lot like the past in most =
of our imaginations.=94

More about this session on my blog: http://collabcorner.blogspot.com=20

Jenni Swanson Voorhees
Sidwell Friends School