Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Re: QUERY: People's History

I hope your short piece is not too laudatory. I saw Professor Zinn in
action first-hand when I was at Boston University as a student, and
later, as an administrator there. If you dared to questioned his
views, you were bullied and pilloried. His anti-U.S. textbook speaks
for itself.

PRGreer
Washington, D.C.