Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Re: 2 sessions to consider at NAIS AC in San Francisco

Chris,
Thank you for thinking of those of us who can't be there. I'm looking
forward to seeing whatever I can on the internet. Hope that others will do
this as well!

Ellen

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 9:58 AM, Bigenho, Chris <bigenhoc@greenhill.org>wrote:

> If you are attending the NAIS Annual Conference in San Francisco and are
> looking for a session to attend on Thursday from 12:00-1:00 or on Friday
> 8:00-9:00, may I suggest one of the two sessions I will be presenting.
>
> Best Practices in Distance Learning
> Thursday, February 25, 2010
> Time: 12:00-1:00 pm
>
> http://bigenhoc.wordpress.com/presentations/nais-ac-2010-best-practices-in-distance-learning/
>
> Lessons Cloaked in the Power of Narrative
> Friday, February 26, 2010
> Time: 8:00-9:00 am
>
> http://bigenhoc.wordpress.com/presentations/nais-ac-2010-lessons-clocked-in-the-power-of-narrative/
>
> You can learn more about these offerings by following the links above. I
> look forward to meeting many of you in San Francisco. For those who are not
> able to attend, I will try to make as much of these presentations available
> online. They are blog Twitter friendly (hopping for a back channel). I am
> also hoping that someone may live blog the session and provide additional
> context to the presentation.
>
> [ For info on ISED-L see https://www.gds.org/podium/default.aspx?t=128874]

Ellen Nodelman
Director of College Guidance & Testing
Rockland Country Day School
Tel. (845) 268-6802 NY Office/(860) 767-8014 CT Office
Fax NY: (845) 268-4644/( CT: 860-767-8014 - for CT, please call before
faxing so I can turn on fax receiving in CT)
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files
or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain confidential
information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended
distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to
this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this communication
in error, please promptly notify the sender by reply email and destroy the
original message. Thank You.