Thursday, July 9, 2009

Re: High School Longitudinal Study of 2009

Long ago I used data from the National Longitudinal Study of 1972...

It's an awesome collection of data. We did comparisons of public and
private schools in the study and were able to show interesting and
important differences in various components to learning.

It is likely a time consuming effort but at least this one-time
researcher found it a great asset.

Best wishes.

Gary M. Grandon, Ph.D.
Principal