Monday, July 6, 2009

Re: Gradebook software

Hi, Norm.
We've used GradeQuick Web for two years with no problems. (I do like =
that they are responsible for security and back-ups!) Our MAC users =
sometimes get confused, since the interface is sightly different, but =
that has been the extent of any problems. The flexibility and wide =
variety of reports make it very appealing for my faculty.=20
Even with the new BlackBaud version for small schools, it is still =
rather pricey for us. Is the support still iffy? I had heard some =
complaints in the last two years, which is too bad, since I remember it =
as outstanding.

Judith Claire Robison
Director of Technology
Saint John's Catholic Prep