Friday, September 19, 2008

Re: Web SiteDesign/Management

We have a Moodle site for our school, last spring we set up department
planning "classes" with Wikis for departments to align their scope and
sequences to standards. It was easy for even the non-techie teachers to
contribute.=20

Judith Claire Robison
St. John's Catholic Prep
Director of Technology=20