Friday, September 19, 2008

Re: Academic technology v. technology education

I totally agree with Fred. We teach technology skills in our K-1
classes. After that, technology is used to support curriculum. This
means the classroom teachers have to become more and more familiar with
how to use the software. This is a process and won't happen overnight.

Renee Ramig
Director of Technology
Seven Hills School

"A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence
stops."=20
-- Henry Brooks Adams