Monday, September 22, 2008

Re: Importing into iWeb?

This is correct. You need to have the domain file to edit an iweb
site. You can see the contents of an iWeb domain by right clicking on
the domain and looking at the package contents. This would allow you
to edit the file in something other than iweb. However, if you are
sticking with iWeb, you just can sit the domain file in a folder
anywhere you like as long as the folder has a unique name.

reconditioned by
ldouthit@ndsion.edu
Locust technology & systems admin
Notre Dame de Sion