Friday, September 26, 2008

Re: ip pa systems

We use our phones in this manner - we have a 3Com NBX (there is an IP
option, but we use it as broadcast based on MAC addresses at this
time) and that marries into our present intercoms well, and makes
every phone in every room into an intercom by use of the
speakerphone. Easy to VLAN out the traffic if your network supports
that.

Jen

On Sep 26, 2008, at 11:09 AM, Brian Meeks wrote:

> I am looking for info on IP PA systems. Something that can be
> installed
> in every room. 2 way is not required. Any input is welcome.
>

> Brian Meeks ACTC, ACDT, A+
> Network Administrator
> The Paideia School
> 404-270-2306