Monday, September 22, 2008

Re: Academic technology v. technology education

David,

Interesting thesis. I elaborate a different approach in my T.I.D. (tome in
development) "Organic School Computing: Diversity, Sustainabiliy &
Transistors". I'd be happy to elaborate here but I'm afraid people would
either throw things at me (well actually at their computer screens) or
fall asleep.

Fred