Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Re: Looking for Browser Based Hosted Email Solution (UNCLASSIFIED)

I have found that in some school setting the idea of f free
applications is almost a strike against them. It is as if
administrators can not believe that Linux, Google applications and
other such offerings can or should be free. I one such school which
was constantly pleading poverty I suggested a number of such free
application including OpenOffice all my attempts were rejected.

Greg