Monday, April 14, 2008

Re: Professional Development for Operational Administrators

Re: [ISED-L] Professional Development for Operational Administrators

Here are some websites that may be useful for you to try for this request:

Professional Development
SPRING 2008 COURSE OFFERINGS
<http://www.uic.edu/cba/pdp/>

Professional Development for Administrators
<http://www2.edc.org/cdt/cdt/cdt_admin.html>

Professional Development Schedule for 2007-2008
Academy Courses & Professional Development Activities
<http://www.iasaedu.org/vnews/display.v/SEC/Professional%20Development>

Educational Research and Administration Department (ERA):
Courses >> Education Administration Graduate Courses
<http://education.csufresno.edu/departments/era/eraf_eagrd_crs.htm>

2007 Professional Development Institute Guidelines & Courses
<http://www.doe.mass.edu/frameworks/cinstitute/07/guidelines.doc>

Professional Development for Educational Leaders
<http://www.tasanet.org/conferences/content.cfm?ItemNumber=2196>

And from our world famous do it yourself department: A small collection of
relevant readings:

<http://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&lr=&q=%22professional+
development%22+and+administrators+and+elementary+and+secondary+
and+administrators+and+%28skills+OR+management+OR+marketing+OR+
finance+OR+administration%29&btnG=Search>

A shorter URL for the above link:

<http://tinyurl.com/3tp2s9>

This post will demonstrate how to wire training while not being on track
and may have some lessons about playing ball with the administration.

Sorry, I could not resist some punning to share this last one as a touch
of humor. It may be a bit off track in regard to this topic at hand,
please do not rail at me.

Sincerely,
David Dillard
Temple University
(215) 204 - 4584
jwne@temple.edu
Net-Gold
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/net-gold>
<http://listserv.temple.edu/archives/net-gold.html>
<http://groups.google.com/group/net-gold?hl=en>
<http://net-gold.jiglu.com/>
General Internet & Print Resources
<http://guides.temple.edu/general-internet>
<http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/ringleaders/davidd.html>
Educator-Gold
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Educator-Gold/>
K12ADMINLIFE
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/K12AdminLIFE/>
Nina Dillard's Photographs on Net-Gold
<http://tinyurl.com/36qd2o>
Net-Gold Membership Required to View Photos