Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Re: RealMath Online from McGraw Hill

Fred Austin <faustin@theoakwoodschool.org> on April 21, 2008 at 9:05 PM
-0400 wrote:
>We are exploring a way to bring technology based tools into our Math
>Curriculum. We are currently using Everyday Math K-5, but feel that
>it leaves us short in several ways.
>Fred Austin
>Technology Coordinator
>The Oakwood School

to Fred and others ... we started using IXL in grades 1-3 from
www.ixl.com, the same people who make quia ... although we have been just
using it for a few weeks, the feedback from kids and teachers is
incredible ... the product is really well done ... steve

Steve Bergen
CIO and Computer Teacher, The Children's Storefront
e-mail: sbergen@cstorefront.org
An Independent School in Harlem
Web site: http://www.thechildrensstorefront.org
address: 70 East 129th Street, New York, NY 10035

office phone at The Children's Storefront ... 212-427-7900 ext 221
also co-director, The "Summercore" Teaching Company
until the Boston Celtics win #17 ... http://www.summercore.com
Summercore 2008 includes July 7-11 and July 14-18 at Horace Mann, NY