Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Re: Wiki Service

I love Wikispaces - http://www.wikispaces.com/ - as they have a
number of very teacher-friendly features. Our Upper School teachers
prefer PBWiki - http://pbwiki.com/ - however I believe students need
to have email addresses to get accounts. Wikispaces allows importing
from a spreadsheet and ad-free pages with fewer hassles.

Tami Brass
http://www.tech4teaching.org
http://del.icio.us/brasst
tamilb@mac.com
tbrass@spa.edu
In times of change, learners inherit the Earth, while the learned
find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no
longer exists. -- Eric Hoffer