Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Re: Document Cameras

Our school checked out the Aver Media AverVision 300 this past January at
the FETC conference in Orlando, Florida. It blew away the competition. Elmos
were pasty and 2-dimensional by comparison. Just Google it and read the
reviews. I've been in tech work since the 80s and this is the first doc cam
that was worth the money. We also have Elmos and Toshibas on property and we
bought 10 of the AverVisions.

Dave Markwood
Lowry Elementary
Tampa, FL