Friday, April 25, 2008

Re: Web 2.0 Teaching - Food for Thought (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED=20
Caveats: NONE

Joel,

I saw her going a little deeper than old vs new. To me she seemed that
the deficiencies of the new form highlighted what she valued in the old.
I looked at her binaries in terms of the choices we make even within
technology. Do I use blogger for on-line class discussion (leans toward
chaos) or Blackboard (high levels of control) and what are the
implications (positive and negative) for the classroom. By keeping that
check list in my head I have a rough framework to review tools and
options from the traditional to cutting edge.

She also kept a detailed blog that (if you want to take the time to
review) will allow you to draw your own conclusions.

_J

Jason Johnson - Program Director
Web Services Branch - Walter Reed Army Medical Center Ingenium (ISO
9001:2000 certified)
Office: 202-782-1047
Cell: 202-262-0516
jason.johnson@ingenium.net