Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Re: Web 2.0 Teaching - Food for Thought (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED=20
Caveats: NONE

David,

While you are kind enough not to say it this way, I think that you are
right - in retrospect the list is fairly trite to experienced educators.
But, I am a sucker for any model that incorporates the idea of tensions.
I think healthy tension is the hallmark of any successful system and I
wonder if there are other models that use these kinds of dichotomies as
a basis for evaluating educational technology.

Thoughts or suggestions appreciated.

_Jason

Jason Johnson - Program Director
Web Services Branch - Walter Reed Army Medical Center Ingenium (ISO
9001:2000 certified)
Office: 202-782-1047
Cell: 202-262-0516
jason.johnson@ingenium.net