Saturday, April 19, 2008

Re: Professional development for operational administrators

From: Brian Bedrick <bbedrick@yahoo.com>

Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 04:39:14
To:ISED-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Professional development for operational administrators

Does anybody know of any good professional development opportunities for non-educational administrators (Marketing, Finance, HR)? We have been to some CASE conferences which were OK for marketing, but haven't found anything else. We are interested in both individual seminars and integrated certificate/degree programs that focus on school-specific issues (rather than say an MBA program that would cover many things that are not applicable to us.).