Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Re: Looking for Browser Based Hosted Email Solution (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED=20
Caveats: NONE

Thank you all. Google is the obvious winner, but I am simply an advisor
board member and one of many voices.

_J
___________________________________

Jason Johnson - Program Director
Web Services Branch - Walter Reed Army Medical Center Ingenium (ISO
9001:2000 certified)
Office: 202-782-1047
Cell: 202-262-0516
jason.johnson@ingenium.net
jason.p.johnson2@us.army.mil=20

Confidentiality Notice

This document may contain information covered under the Privacy Act, 5
USC 552(a), and/or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability
Act (PL 104-191) and it's various implementing regulations and must be
protected in accordance with those provisions. Healthcare information is
personal and sensitive and must be treated accordingly. If this
correspondence contains healthcare information it is being provided to
you after appropriate authorization from the patient or under
circumstances that don't require patient authorization. You, the
recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and
confidential manner. Redisclosure without additional patient consent or
as permitted by law is prohibited. Unauthorized redisclosure, or failure
to maintain confidentiality subjects you to application of appropriate
sanction. If you have received this correspondence in error, please
notify the sender and once and destroy any copies you have made.