Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Re: Wiki Service

We too have used wikispaces and pbwiki. It used to be easier, as pbwiki
required moer understanding of coding. However, the support at wikispaces
tips the scales in their favor. I can send a list of students for a space
and they will create the accounts for me. Great for a whole school
implementation.

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 1:25 PM, Georgeann Kepchar <gkepchar@jburroughs.org>
wrote:

> Would someone please recommend a wiki service that they've used
> successfully?
>
> Thanks, Georgeann
> --
> Georgeann Kepchar, Technology Coordinator
> John Burroughs School
> 755 S. Price Rd. St. Louis, MO 63124
> 314.993.4040 x236
> www.jburroughs.org
> gkepchar@jburroughs.org

Vinnie Vrotny
Blog - Multi-Faceted Refractions (vvrotny.edublogs.org)