Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Re: AP Computer Science textbook

I would also vote for Java Concepts. But be aware that it really only
covers APCS A. Previously I augmented with Litvin but have decided to
go to Big Java by Horstmann next year. I teach APCS AB. It's all
really a mute point though with APCS AB going away.

Jeff Ritter
Director of Technology
St. John's School
2401 Claremont Ln.